The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!
The Neko Confinement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Announcement :D

Go down

Random Announcement :D Empty Random Announcement :D

TNC is growing at an almost frightening pace. The largest forum made by WCC users, ATA, took months to get as far. I'm glad that we've grown (Even though as soon as I log in there's already craploads of new topics I can't possibly keep up with) and hope that we survive long. Especially for a site that took about an hour to make and was opened the next day. I'm also kind of scared of some of your post counts... *Cough*Okea*Cough* Actually, very scared. How the hell did you manage to get that much? Holy crap, girl. I think you need to slow your roll. Loljk, post as much as you like. I feel like I've strayed off topic. Oh, yes! 66 topics since opening. If you were/are on ATA, T66 would be Alyssa Shere's creation on January 30th, 2011 when ATA's T1 was made on DECEMBER 4TH, 2010. And remember, ATA Rebirth is because the original ATA failed after a couple of months (Which I can't figure out their stats because they removed the boards). TNC's T1, however, was on August 3rd, 2011. T66 was August 8th, 2011. If you've noticed, I like to compare us to the only other successful site made by WCC users. Oh, and as long as I'm at it, WCC's T1 was made on June 3rd, 2008. Their T66 is on October 14th, 2008. We're moving faster than WCC and ATA? What about the site that WCC was advertised on, where the first batch of members came in. VGM is... Kind of alive as of now. Like, two or three active posters. But they've been around for awhile... Anyways. VGM T1 was made on October 1st, 2007. T66 was... Well, it was deleted. But T67 was made on... October 3rd, 2007. Okay, we were beat out by VGM. But T65 was made... on October 3rd, 2007. Damn it. Well, hopefully we won't end up like them. RP on, TNC =^-^=

~Myu
Myu
Myu

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Random Announcement :D :: Comments

Nero

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:48 pm by Nero

....so basically, you are stating this is better than ATA? :c

Back to top Go down

Silver

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:04 pm by Silver

I remember when I was oNA TA. Then i got grounded. Can I get back on, Jay? What's the link?

Back to top Go down

Myu

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm by Myu

No, I'm saying it's going faster than ATA and might be more successful ouo

Back to top Go down

Nero

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm by Nero

Hell no. o3o

Back to top Go down

Myu

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm by Myu

I'm just saying that it might be and WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY SCIENTIST EVIL?!

Back to top Go down

Silver

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:44 pm by Silver

IDK. Maybe when people think scientist they think stupid evil idiot?

Back to top Go down

Rin~

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:49 pm by Rin~

Actually, just SOME of them are evil. o3o

Back to top Go down

Silver

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:55 pm by Silver

I know, but when scientist comes to mind, i think evil.

Back to top Go down

Nero

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:57 pm by Nero

How are they evil? I mean, none of them are evil. The evil ones should be FIRED! But, noooo, someone made them. You can't fire them. >>

They made you. They didn't capture you. Therefore, they are not evil. Is an owner evil for keeping a cat, after all?

Back to top Go down

Rin~

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm by Rin~

You can fire Akako if you want >_>

Back to top Go down

Silver

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:00 pm by Silver

I get that these ones are nice. and PLEASE fire Kaira. I dun wanna have to RP her no moar.

Back to top Go down

Rin~

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 pm by Rin~

I love Akako, she is such a bitch. <3

Back to top Go down

Nero

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm by Nero

Fine. They got fired. *shoos away*

Back to top Go down

Rin~

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 pm by Rin~

xD

Back to top Go down

Sarri

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:59 am by Sarri

I have a nice scientest character :D

Back to top Go down

Soloe

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 am by Soloe

Uh.. I don't think so. oAo

Aside from that, I was also surprised at the pace this site grew, being the first user aside from admins. o___o;

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down