The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; - Page 2 Empty Re: I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:06 pm

(OOC: Yuuup)

"I'm Rin." She replied.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; - Page 2 Empty Re: I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm

"Hi, Rin. I'm Sayomi." She said, acting like they had just met.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"Nice to meet you Sayomi." Rin said with a purr, knowing what she was doing.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Sayomi let out a half meow half laugh.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Rin purred that ended out in a laugh.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Sayomi abruptly stopped laughing, then started laughing again.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Rin continued on laughing.

(OOC: I'm out of ideas. xD)
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC: Me too DX

BIC: Sayomi started rolling on the floor, laughing. (o3o)
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm

A mob of little robotic toys started to come at them. Rin turned her head, and stopped laughing as she saw them coming, then looked up at the camera.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Sayomi hadn't noticed that Rin had stopped laughing.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Soon, they were surrounded in toys. "Uh.." She said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Sayomi finally heard the sound of robotic toys, "W-What happened?" She said, sitting up and looking at the toys that had surrounded them.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Rin shrugged. "Probably the scientists did that." She replied.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

"What do you think they're going to do to us?" She asked.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"Nothing much I guess." She replied.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

"You guess?"
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Rin kicked a couple of them away. They did nothing. "Yeah.." She said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

"Man, this is weird..." She said, standing up and then plopping herself down again.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"Maybe it's-" She said, then stopped as she noticed all the toys going away.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"Maybe it's what?" She said, watching the toys leave.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 am

"Nevermind." She said, sitting herself down on the bench.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm

"Well, okay then.." She said, going back to retrieve the robotic mouse to play with it without the toy-throwing robot.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2