The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!
The Neko Confinement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; - Page 2 Empty Re: I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:06 pm

(OOC: Yuuup)

"I'm Rin." She replied.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; - Page 2 Empty Re: I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm

"Hi, Rin. I'm Sayomi." She said, acting like they had just met.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:12 pm

"Nice to meet you Sayomi." Rin said with a purr, knowing what she was doing.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Sayomi let out a half meow half laugh.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:18 pm

Rin purred that ended out in a laugh.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Sayomi abruptly stopped laughing, then started laughing again.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Rin continued on laughing.

(OOC: I'm out of ideas. xD)
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:23 pm

OOC: Me too DX

BIC: Sayomi started rolling on the floor, laughing. (o3o)
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:25 pm

A mob of little robotic toys started to come at them. Rin turned her head, and stopped laughing as she saw them coming, then looked up at the camera.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Sayomi hadn't noticed that Rin had stopped laughing.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:29 pm

Soon, they were surrounded in toys. "Uh.." She said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Sayomi finally heard the sound of robotic toys, "W-What happened?" She said, sitting up and looking at the toys that had surrounded them.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Rin shrugged. "Probably the scientists did that." She replied.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm

"What do you think they're going to do to us?" She asked.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm

"Nothing much I guess." She replied.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:41 pm

"You guess?"
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Rin kicked a couple of them away. They did nothing. "Yeah.." She said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm

"Man, this is weird..." She said, standing up and then plopping herself down again.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:29 pm

"Maybe it's-" She said, then stopped as she noticed all the toys going away.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 pm

"Maybe it's what?" She said, watching the toys leave.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 am

"Nevermind." She said, sitting herself down on the bench.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm

"Well, okay then.." She said, going back to retrieve the robotic mouse to play with it without the toy-throwing robot.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum