The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Neko Confinement
Welcome to TNC! Please read the rules before joining and enjoy your stay!
The Neko Confinement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; Empty I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:52 am

Sayomi played with the robot that had her mouse. "Givey, givey." She meowed, getting mad about how the robot wouldn't give her the mouse. Finally, the robot gave the mouse to her. Too bad it ended up hitting her eye, "Owwie." She whimpered.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; Empty Re: I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Rin was playing with a ribon when she heard Sayomi. "You okay?" She asked, turning back to her normal self as she unfocused the ribbon and turned her head to Sayomi.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n; Empty Re: I need to RP. Don't judge meh :PP Even though there's nobody here to judge meh. ;n;

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Sayomi removed her hand from her eye, it was red and was starting to tear up, "Does it look bad?" She asked.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Rin nodded. "Yeah. Maybe we need a scientist.." She said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:06 pm

"What?' She squeaked, " A scientist? No, I'm fine. We don't need one."
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:09 pm

"Good. I don't like them anyway. Shall we take a break maybe?" Rin said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:10 pm

"Sure." She said, letting it end with a meow. She looked over st the robot that had hurt her eye, and let out a hiss.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Rin walked over to a mini-refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water - one for her, and one for Sayomi. She walked back over to her, and passed her it. "Here." She said with a purr.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Sayomi took the bottle of water cautiously, "Do you think the scientists have done anything to it?"
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Rin looked at it, flicking her tail curiously. "Hmm.. I dunno.. I'll try it first." Rin said as she took a gulp of the water. "Seems good to me!" She replied to her question.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Sayomi twitched her ears when she saw Rin drink some of the water. She tentatively took a sip.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:21 pm

A robotic duck hit Rin in the leg. It was the same one that caused the whole incident last time. She hissed at it.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Sayomi looked over at the robotic mouse, "What is with these robots? It's like they're throwing the toys on purpose." She mewed, her tail waving.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:32 pm

"Hmm. I'm not sure." Answered Rin. She had never thought about it before.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Sayomi let out a meow of frustration. "They are weird. I wonder what made them, the scientists or maybe something else."
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:38 pm

"Maybe they're things in the 'real world'." Rin said.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:39 pm

"Real world?" She said, tipping her head to the side. "What's that?"
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:41 pm

"You didn't know? This place isn't real. We're some kind of experiment to the scientists or something. There's a real word out there with people without ears or tails, and it's really big." She explained.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:47 pm

".. An experiment?" The confinement was the only place she could actually call home, and now knowing that she was an "experiment" in her "home" just made her wonder if they could ever escape.
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Rin shrugged. "I'm not sure even what we were made for. That's all I know. I think we should stop talking about this though." She said, noticing a camera in their direction.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Sayomi looked at the camera. "Hmm, maybe they're gonna find a way to turn us into one of the things in the "real world"
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 pm

"I doubt that." Rin said, flicking her tail angerly at the camera.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Sayomi decided to stop talking about the experiment on them, like how Rin had asked a little while before. "There's like nothing to do here - well, there is, but it's not much fun to get hit by robots, is it?"
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin~ Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Rin turned her head back to Sayomi. "Hah, yeah." She laughed.
Rin~
Rin~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayomi Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Sayomi let out a laugh as well, "What's your name?"

OOC: Couldn't think of anything else DD: X3 Can you see the dialogue? o3o
Sayomi
Sayomi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum